Life Needs a Plan
You know the old saying: if you don't know where you are going, how do you know when you get there? This is the idea behind creating a financial plan. It is an opportunity to consider your needs and goals against your resources, and determine how best to "get there from here."
Comprehensive Financial Planning
To be effective, financial planning needs to be coordinated. It is important to have an understanding of all the moving pieces and to think about how they act in concert.
The Certified Financial Planning Board's Standards of Professional Conduct defines financial planning as “the process of determining whether and how an individual can meet life goals through the proper management of financial resources".
There are six steps to the financial planning process:
- Establishing and defining the client-planner relationship
- Gathering client data including goals
- Analyzing and evaluating the client’s current financial status
- Developing and presenting recommendations and/or alternatives
- Implementing the recommendations
- Monitoring the recommendations
At All Sky Wealth Management, we'll help you down the path to your life goals by employing the financial planning process.